This CLIENT TERM AGREEMENT (“Agreement”) is made and effective on ______________ (date) by and between County Credit Corp (“Company”) and _________________________ (“Client”). NOW, THEREFORE, in consideration of the mutual promises contained herein, the parties agree as follows:
As used herein, the following terms shall have the meanings set forth below:
“Products” shall mean the following of Company’s products and/or to be sold by company: County Credit Corp.
- Terms and Conditions.
The specific services, guarantees, payment terms, and total cost are set forth in the client disclosure statement incorporated herein for all purposes.
- Conflict of Interest.
Client warrants to the Company that it does not currently sell, market, represent or promotes any Products and/or Services that compete with the Company’s products and/or services or have any relation to/or connection with credit services and/or credit repair.
Client agrees to indemnify, defend and hold County Credit Corp or its employees, officers, agents and other related parties harmless from and against any and all liabilities, damages, losses, expenses, claims, lawsuits, fines or adjustments including attorney’s fees and costs, arising out of our products and/or services. County Credit Corp is not to be held responsible for your past, future, or present credit ratings.
- Product Availability.
Under no circumstances shall Company be responsible to Client or anyone else for its failure to perform services, its delay performing services, when such failure or delay is due to strike, accident, labor trouble, acts of nature, war, civil disturbance, vendor problems or any cause beyond Company’s reasonable control.
- Affiliate Service Provider.
County Credit Corp, has the option of fulfilling credit services through a credit services processor and/or affiliate to best serve your needs and desired outcomes.
- Term and Termination.
- Term. This Agreement shall continue unless terminated by Company as provided herein. Thereafter, this Agreement shall continue until terminated by conditions provided within this agreement.
- Termination for cause. If either party default, in the performance of any material obligation in this Agreement, then the non-defaulting party may give written notice to the defaulting party and if the default is not cured within thirty (30) days following such notice, the Agreement will be terminated automatically, without notice.
Client acknowledges that by reason of its relationship to Company hereunder it will have access to certain information and materials concerning Company’s business plans, client, technology, and products that is confidential and of substantial value to Company, which value would be impaired if such information were disclosed to third parties. Client agrees that it shall not use in any way for its own account or the account of any third party, nor disclose to any third party, any such confidential information revealed to it by company.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction.
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed according to the laws of the State of New York.
- Entire Agreement.
This Agreement sets forth the entire agreement and understanding of the parties relating to the subject matter herein and supersedes any prior discussions or agreements between them. No modification of or amendment to this Agreement, nor any waiver of any rights under this Agreement, shall be effective unless in writing signed by the party to be charged.
Any notices required or permitted by this Agreement shall be deemed given if sent by certified mail, postage prepaid, e-mail, fax, return receipt requested or by recognized overnight delivery service: If to Company, at its principal place of business; if to Client, at the Address provided by the Client.
If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, then the remaining provisions shall nevertheless remain in full force and effect.
- Legal Expenses.
The prevailing party in any legal action brought by one party against the other and arising out of this Agreement shall be entitled, in addition to any other rights and remedies it may have, to reimbursement for its expenses, including court costs and reasonable attorneys’ fees.
Headings used in this Agreement are provided for convenience only and shall not be used to construe meaning or intent.
- Client Obligations & Agreement. (Please initial next to each disclosure.).
- ______ Client will return, along with signed agreement, a copy of their driver’s license, social security card, and a utility bill and/or other document showing the correct address and current address (e.g. utility bill, copy of lease, deed.).
- _____ Client agrees to assist Company in obtaining initial credit reports, with scores, from all three credit bureaus (Equifax, Experian and TransUnion) and understands that Company cannot proceed with its services until credit reports are received. However client shall receive a full term of service from the date the initial credit reports are received.
- _____ Client agrees to maintain on time, monthly payments of their current credit obligations (i.e.- car loan, utility bills, mortgage payments, credit cards, etc.). Failure to maintain those payments will result in severe damage to the progress and improvements made by County Credit Corp and will forfeit any guarantees. Also the addition after the initial credit reports obtained, any new negative item to the credit file shall void any and all guarantees.
- ______ Client agrees to contact County Credit Corp on any questions regarding their credit INCLUDING credit inquiries or questions regarding applying for consumer credit.
- ______ If Client was referred to County Credit Corp by a referral partner named here ____________________________, Client hereby expressly consents to County Credit Corp sharing data concerning the progress of the credit restoration process with the aforementioned referral partner.
- ______ Client agrees to fax(at company fax number 718-523-6301) a copy of all mail received from any of the three credit bureaus, Creditors or collection agencies or their representatives regarding their file to County Credit Corp within maximum of 2(TWO) days of receipt. Client also agrees to fax(at company fax number 718-523-6301) any new credit report they may receive from any of the Credit Bureaus/collection agencies or creditor’s representatives within maximum of 2(TWO) days of receipt.Client agrees to indemnify, defend and hold County Credit Corp or its employees, officers, agents and other related parties harmless from and against any and all liabilities, damages, losses, expenses, claims, lawsuits, fines or adjustments including attorney’s fees and costs, that may arise due to client’s failure to provide us with these reports in time period mentioned here. County Credit Corp is not to be held responsible for your past, future, or present credit ratings due to the inaction of the client.
- ____Client’s name and address information must be kept current. If your mailing address changes, it is IMPERATIVE that you notify us within 7-10 business days and provide us with a copy of a utility bill/statement that indicate your NEW MAILING ADDRESS. If we do not already have a copy of your social security verification, client will provide a copy of the same.
- If you do not receive any correspondence from the credit bureaus for a period longer than 30(Thirty) days, it is your responsibility to call us at our office or email us, so that we may investigate the progress of your credit repair.
- We will continue this process every six to eight weeks until the desired results are achieved.
- ____Client understands this is a binding agreement and failure to make the arranged payments/monthly payments in timely manner can result in negative activity to client’s credit file, hamper our efforts to achieve results as promised and might cause for cancellation of further services by us to you(client) without any further written notice.
- ____Client understands that if for a period of 60(Sixty)days, we do not hear from client and no mail or correspondence that client received from credit bureaus, collection agencies or their representatives is being faxed or delivered to us within 2(Two) days of receipt, your file will be terminated and a RE-START FEE will be charged to begin the process of credit repair again.
- Company shall send an invoice upon correction and/or completion of services provided. Payments are due in full upon receipt of said invoices. Any unpaid invoices shall be subject to a late charge and/or collection fees and procedures.
- ____/____You may cancel this contract without penalty or obligation at any time before midnight of the 3rd business day after the date on which you signed the contract. See the attached notice of cancellation form for an explanation of this right.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the parties hereto have executed this Agreement as of the day and year first above written.
By: __________________ By: __________________
Credit Consultant Client
COUNTY CREDIT CORP_____________________
Download PDF Version for Printing
Click and Download